Sunday, February 24, 2013

Confession Night

So I'm sitting here listening to music and doing homework, but I've decided to take some time and post something. In my introduction post I think I was very vague on some stuff, so here are some of my likes, dislikes, fears, etc. (There's a lot!)

  1. I keep my problems to myself
  2. I'm a sarcastic bitch
  3. I care about what I look like too much
  4. I love One Direction
  5. I'm a great listener
  6. I over-think
  7. I love old music
  8. I have a weird sense of humor
  9. I fall for people who can make me laugh
  10. I'm grateful for my friends
  11. I love history
  12. I dream of living in Ireland one day. (It looks beautiful!)
  13. I love surprises
  14. I believe in and love God
  15. I have problems concentrating
  16. I hate society, even though I'm apart of it.
  17. I have a really stupid laugh.
  18. I believe that everything happens for a reason
  19. I believe in ghosts.
  20. I'm mature for my age.
  21. I have blue eyes.
  22. I want to travel the world.
  23. I grew up too fast.
  24. I'm a hopeless romantic.
  25. I wish I wasn't so awkward.
  26. I day-dream.
  27. I'm always the third-wheel
  28. I don't want to be just another face in the crowd.
  29. I love accents.
  30. I've never been in love.
  31. I love life too much to let it end!
If you have read this, comment some things about yourself!
Hope you all have a good week!

Lots of love .xx
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment