and I thought it was a cute idea for couples who aren't with each other all the time! Which then got me thinking about long distance relationships and relationships in general. My personal view on long distance relationships is that they are romantic! I know not everyone thinks that because it could be difficult but if your love for that person is strong enough, it can survive any distance! Another downside to having a long distance relationship would be trust issues. I'm a really trusting person and I will trust a person as long as they give me a reason to but if they break that trust than everything would be ruined and I couldn't trust that person for a long time or ever again! With that being said, I would love to be in a long distance relationship because when you meet up with that person again, your feelings would just be overwhelming and it'd just be unbelievably romantic! I'm the type of girl who dreams for that fairytale/The Notebook kinda love, which I know I will never find! I'm going to be completely honest and say that I have never been in a relationship before, I've never had a guy ask me out, and I've never kissed anyone. I'm waiting for the perfect guy to come along and sweep me off my feet. Some of my friends always say, "Kenzie, you need to get out there and find someone!" But in all honesty, I'm not really looking, but if the right guy comes along and the feelings are right and mutual then I'd love to have a boyfriend, but for right now I'm living for me! Do I feel like a fifth wheel when I'm with my friends and their boyfriends? Oh hell yeah! Does it bother me to the point where I'm going to start dating some dickhead douche because I feel left out? NO! I may not have been in a relationship before but I've seen what my aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, and friends go through and I've learned what I know off that. A couple of my friends told me the other day that they can't wait for the day I get a boyfriend, or get engaged, because with the advice I gave them that's helped them with their relationships, would make me a good girlfriend. I can't wait for that day either but I know it will come, soon enough.
My ideal guy is really any guy as long as they have these qualities:
- He has to be nice
- Respect himself and others
- Have a sense of humor
- Be able to handle me and my sense of humor (it's bad)
- Be able to put up with my friends
- Be able to control his anger no matter how mad he is
- I prefer blue or green eyes
- His hair can't be longer than mine
- He has to be taller than me
- If he could play an instrument, possibly sing (that'd be nice, but not required)
So that is my rant for today! I hope you all have a good rest of the weekend and I'll talk to you next time! :)
Lots of love, .xx
Kenzie

No comments:
Post a Comment