Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Introduction

February 13, 2013

This is my first blog post, ever. I apologize if it is extremely boring or badly written! With that being said this is my introduction post, so if you're reading this, thanks! I'm gunna let you in on some pet peeves of mine, my favorite music, shows, movies and my views on certain issues! So, here goes nothing!

My name is Kenzie, and I live in a small rural town in Minnesota! There isn't a lot out here but we do with what we have! Don't even ask me how I kept myself entertained all my childhood in a place like this! Because of living in a small town, I feel like my imagination is greater than any city persons imagination. You have to do something to keep you from getting bored! Even thought I'm an adult, I have the personality, imagination, and attention span of a 6 year old child, and I won't change anything about it! I feel all those traits give me a sense of humor, and who doesn't love a sense of humor? My motto is "If you are a nice person, and have a sense of humor you are a friend of mine!" I love people who can make me laugh. I honestly think it's what keeps me going! I know that sounds really cheesy and corny but it's how I feel. If you don't have a sense of humor or you're just a downright dick, there's no way possible that we could be friends! Laughter is the most important thing in any person!

I work at a Subway! Hell yeah, eat fresh! I've worked there for over 4 years! Don't get me wrong I love my job, the people I work with, and most of the customers, but there always is that one customer that you just want to drop kick right in the mouth! I know that sounds harsh but they are that bad! They just stroll into your store all angry and you're just like "Hi! What can I get for you today!" completely nice as possible and they continuously take their anger out on you. I'm not about dealing with those customers!

My life is a series of awkward moments and bad timing. I always say that wrong things at the wrong time. It's my cross to bare. I also have a tendency to zone out really hard and just stare which is where the awkwardness of it all comes in! I make people laugh by making myself feel awkward, but hey, if it brings a smile to their face, I'll do whatever it takes! I love to see people smile! The main reason I like to see people smile is because last June, I had double jaw surgery. If you don't know what double jaw surgery is, it is a big huge surgery where a surgeon breaks your jaw and moves the jaw into the place where they want it. I had an extreme under-bite which caused my face to be concave! The reason I had a weird jaw growth was because when I was a baby, my older brother thought it'd be fun to take me from the living room upstairs, to play in the living room downstairs, so he pushed my walker over by the stairs, and pushed me down. He didn't know any better, he was only three years old. I flew down the steps and out of my walker, thankfully my mom threw a pile of blankets at the end of the steps before this all happened, so I safely landed in those but I did hit my face! I'll include some pictures of my surgery! After my surgery my face was HUGE! I hated how I looked and I never wanted to see myself in a mirror and I would cry all the time, because I thought I was hideous and I was never going to get better, but I finally did and I couldn't be happier!

I have a ton of favorites! My favorite group of all time is One Direction. Yes, I am a directioner! I'm going to their concert in Minneapolis on July 18, and I'M SO EXCITED! I've never been to a concert before! Now I'm not a crazy, screaming, crying fan. I know they're normal people just like me! They're just so awesome! Back to my other favorites though! My other favorite people/bands are Ed Sheeran, Mumford and Sons, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, Frank Ocean, Kendrick Lamar, The Lonely Island, Fun. and Maroon 5. My favorite movies are, Finding Nemo, Brother Bear, Anchorman, Pitch Perfect, Hot Rod, Taken and Taken 2, Titanic, Love Actually, etc. I prefer comedies over any other kinda movie! My favorite shows are How I Met Your Mother, American Horror Story: Asylum, Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, Tosh.0, Law and Order SVU, and Criminal Minds.

Well, this is an awkward ending! If you made it all the way through, thanks! I'll try to post everyday but no promises! I'm a busy girl! 

P.S. Here are the pictures of my surgery!

Before Surgery:
 After Surgery:
 Now:
Lots of love .xx
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment